Thursday 24 February 2011

To Infinity.....and BEYOND!

I've been slacking lately. I'll be the first to admit it. We had several hand ins, very close together, and I holed myself away in my room, surviving off of tea and all the frozen food I've been compiling these past few months. Now, we're starting new classes and I've got a bit of a breather. Also, my kitchen is clean for once and I care to take advantage of that....

...by making COSMIC COOKIES! This recipe, from the organic supermarket in Canada called Planet Organic, includes spelt flour, raisins, oats, molasses, sugar, water, milk, pumpkin seeds, linseed, sunflower seeds, and chocolate. The recipe is available on their website, should you care to try them!


I cut the recipe in half, used regular milk and granular sugar, and despite being quite crumbly, they have a nice flavor and they're not too sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment