Friday 25 February 2011

Chicks and Curry

Tried my hand at making chicken korma from scratch, now that I have developed a love of indian food... Well, it tastes nothing like chicken korma. BUT! It does taste like curry. Thats a start! The recipe had no cream or coconut, which I believe are two main ingredients in korma...so I'm hoping that means it wasn't just a fail on my cooking skills... I also added a bunch of veg because it seems like most curry never has any...


I also made chickpea mushroom burgers to freeze for when I am lazy. Little squishy, but a nice alternative to meat burgers, and would taste great with some yoghurt or sour cream and guacamole.


2 comments:

  1. Yeah some of the main ingredients in Korma are coconut cream, almonds and onion paste. I have a good recipe for Korma should you want one, but it sounds like yours was a different type of success. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will take that recipe :D this one didn't have any of those... lol

    ReplyDelete