Saturday 20 November 2010

Those responsible have been sacked.

So I am a rubbish blogger and keep adding things to dates already past because I keep finding folders of pictures on my desktop that happened weeks ago. My apologies.  So just a heads up that you may find some new things in the earlier bits of the blog.

Although I have no pictures to post currently, I spent all of today in Leeds doing scuba training (although all I really got to see of Leeds was an indoor pool, a field of cows, and a chippy) and will be in London on Monday for project research. I will also be attending a conference on Wednesday for Global vs. Ethical fashion, for research on my year-long, 7,000 word dissertation project on how Canada can improve its fashion recycling programs and sales/production of sustainable clothing. So yes, incase you were wondering if all I ever did was cook, there is your proof that I am doing some work, as well.

I have also been recently crippled by my own stupidity and klutzy-ness, as well as a 3 hour-long trip to the climbing centre, and therefore, have very good excuses not to have anything to post. Neener neener.

No comments:

Post a Comment