Monday 11 October 2010

Zucchini Pancake Day

One of my new favorite recipes came from a book I found while at the library. The book, called The Pleasures of Cooking for One, by Judith Jones, includes a variety of excellent recipes, specifically for one or two people. Judith is the senior editor and vice president at Knopf publishing house. She became Julia Child's editor for Mastering the Art of French Cooking, and has written a few other cookbooks of her own as well. After her husband passed away, she wasn't sure she would enjoy cooking again. Eventually she began to take pleasure in cooking on her own and thus, this book was born.

Here's a picture of her zucchini pancake recipe, with a poached egg on top. I'd highly recommend picking up this cookbook!


2 comments:

  1. yes I know these are good, but I think you should send me the recipe (don't think you left it with me?)

    ReplyDelete